[x3d-public] Plans for proceeding with C/C++/C# specification and implementation

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 14:59:14 PST 2022

My constraints right now are 1) my health, which has been discussed—I
definitely have COVID 2) appropriate tools for writing and documenting
XSLT.  I don’t think  that vim/nvim is going to cut it, and wife doesn’t
want to talk about spending $200 right now.   Recommendations for free or
open source software (no spyware or malware please) welcome.   I have not
tested any freely available tools for this, I would appreciate
recommendations that run on Windows 10.

John