[x3d-public] X3D working group minutes 21 JAN 2022: Mantis issue resolutions for gllTF

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Jan 26 11:17:51 PST 2022

Thanks 1M Michalis. When you are satisfied, absent any further comment, I expect we will be resolving most or all remaining glTF2 issues for X3D4 architecture.

[p.s. link obfuscation removed from this reply]

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br        brutzman at nps.edu
Watkins 270,  MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA    +1.831.656.2149
X3D graphics, virtual worlds, Navy robotics https:// faculty.nps.edu/brutzman