[x3d-public] x3d.py package: Some feedback and suggestion for improvement; tuples and lists; updated x3d.py

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 21:54:36 PST 2022

I haven't made much progress, but when installing x3d.py in a virtual
environment:

$ py -m venv venv

$ source venv/Scripts/activate

$ pip install x3d

$ python -m pip install --upgrade pip

$ pip3 install --upgrade x3d
Requirement already satisfied: x3d in
c:\x3d-code\www.web3d.org\x3d\stylesheets\python\venv\lib\site-packages
(4.0.60)

$ cd venv/Lib/site-packages/x3d-4.0.60.dist-info/

$ ls
INSTALLER  LICENSE  license.html  license.txt  METADATA  RECORD  REQUESTED
 top_level.txt  WHEEL

**** no code ???  ***

I'll look at the way to deploy a package and see if I see anything, but I
have no experience.

John