[x3d-public] Paths forward, Java for JSON Schema

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 09:51:47 PDT 2022

My goal is to set you up with a solution so you are independent of me for
running JSON validation in bulk.  I believe this goal is met, whichever
schema we use.  If you want to maintain a different schema than me, that’s
cool.   I can use both schemas in my validator for ultimate coverage!

They are working on creating better language than “Draft” for JSON schema.
  Apparently this was a requirement of IETF to get JSON schema published as
an RFC.

Anyway, any potential work by me is deferred for 4+ weeks.

John