[x3d-public] X3D minutes 6 May 2022: X3D4 endgame for ISO Draft International Standard (DIS) submission

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon May 9 21:57:55 PDT 2022

If you’d like to get a step ahead of me, here’s the project sample app:
https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/html/sphere.html

One glaring missing point is lack of input on iOS.

My guess is I’ll probably be working on that first.   And I have a Oculus
(meta?) Quest 2, so i might take a peek at the XR code in X3DOM.

Having a shared XR app would be way cool!

I’ll be stepping away from JSON and C/C++/C# work in the short term to work
on multiuser/educational, iOS and XR.   These seem much more pressing for
long term success of X3D.