[x3d-public] Refraction? Prisms?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 20:19:19 PST 2022

If anyone is using (relative) frequencies of light along with refraction
with glTF and X3D, please let me know.  While I don’t yet have a good
graphics card, I’d like to figure out the right Proto or PBR for including
this smoothly into the X3D standard, version 4.1.

I do have some manner of existing shading files, but the visuals are not
super-realistic yet.

I’m guessing that a special shader may be required for each type of shape,
unless everything is converted to polygons before the shader.

Let me know.

Thanks!