[x3d-public] pirouette skeleton; topmost HAnimHumanoid and HAnimJoint names swapped?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 18:08:48 PST 2022

Don,

I believe this example shows the correct topmost DEFs/names for comparison.

https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/HEAD/tree/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/HumanoidAnimation/Specifications/KoreanCharacterMotionAnnexC01Jin.x3d

Top joint is root and top segment is sacrum.  I am unsure what
hanimhumanoid DEf/name should be.

It would probably be best to validate a known x3d HAnimHumanoid (above, but
raw)

I will attempt that in followup.

John