[x3d-public] key frames animation; how’s John?

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 4 08:48:49 PDT 2022

➢ create a way to to animate a LOA4 humanoid with standard motions.

https://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/HumanoidAnimation/Specifications/HAnim1SpecificationLOA3AnimationIndex.html

Hi John,
we know how to do that, anyone have an loa4 skeleton?
Those anims should work just fine, just need good loa4 and joint names changed,
Joe