[x3d-public] announce: X3D-Edit 4.0 beta release

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 00:42:12 PDT 2022

Possible upgrades to README:

Best practices on Windows 10 seem to be using the zip version:

x3deditmodulesuite.zip

First, unzip.

Follow README instructions for setting jdkhome
in x3deditmodulesuite/etc/x3deditmodulesuite.conf

Run 64 bit version for Windows.

$ x3deditmodulesuite/bin/x3deditmodulesuite64.exe

Is there a test plan to go through, or should I just test my own files and
stumble around as usual?

I'll be snoozing for a while.