[x3d-public] X3D4 Working Group minutes, 21 OCT 2022: discuss possible Avatar strategy

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 13:42:07 PDT 2022

If we want to add and remove avatars from the scene, how is that done?
Standard SAI?

Do we have to solve the subjective/objective problem with regards to LOA—an
avatar looks different on your screen compared to mine.  How does this
impact sign language?  Maybe a disabled person’s browser supports different
LOAs than typical person’s browser, and translation is provided through
closed caption. How do we differentiate the person in closed caption?