[x3d-public] Anyone: Successful BVH export from Blender 4.0+; USD skeleton import/export

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 09:07:33 PST 2023

I loaded gramps full .blend (scaled) in blender 4.0.1 and the BVH export
button was disabled. I have not tried original gramps full .blend.

I have not tried exporting bvh in a script.

I just need someone to confirm whether the Bvh export button is disabled or
not after loading gramps full .blend (or any .blend)

Not directly in blender.  Loaded from a .blend file.

I’m guessing there’s some sort of arbitrary thing going on in blender 4 as
I was able to export gramps short .blend as bvh in 3.6.

I don’t know where the animations were made.

I’ll be on zoom if you want clarification or demos.

John