[x3d-public] Wishlist for view3dscene

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 11 13:08:14 PST 2023

"""
Hey, my stuff no longer works! My models (in glTF, X3D, whatever) have
vertexes at coordinates like Z = 0.00001, 0.00002, 0.00003. And now,
after processing and saving to X3D using your tools, they are all
equal zero, resulting in bugs (things start to fight in Z buffer).
"""

Not surprizing because there is nothing in Hanim that requires that precision.
These are all zero. Show example.