[x3d-public] HAnim Schematron output sampled

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 12 11:51:45 PST 2023

➢ Look at Joe file to see how skin is done (attach to sites?)

Look at the Joint nodes.
skinCoordIndex names the vertices controlled by this Joint,
skinCoordWeight gives the weight given to the vertex animation relative to Joint rotation.
O means the vertex is not affected by Joint rotation.
1 means move the vertex directly as the Joint rotates.
Movement depends upon radius from joint center to vertex. to
Between 0 and 1 is proportional.
Joe