[x3d-public] 3D Working Group agenda 23 FEB 2023: progress reports, proposed Metaverse group, glTF extensions, X3D 4.1 feature discussion

Holger Seelig holger.seelig at yahoo.de
Fri Feb 24 11:05:56 PST 2023

I have done this, as shown below, not handling umbra and attenuation leads to (0, 0, 1):

All:

light === gltf .light

lightNode .color = light .color
lightNode .intensity = light .intensity

Spot:

      lightNode .radius = light .range
      lightNode .cutOffAngle = light .outerConeAngle
      lightNode .beamWidth = light .innerConeAngle
      lightNode .attenuation = (0, 0, 1)

Point:

      lightNode ._radius = light .range
      lightNode ._attenuation = (0, 0, 1);