[x3d-public] X3DCanvas vs x3d-canvas, X_ITE - conversion stylesheet results

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Jan 2 16:18:18 PST 2023

Joe, thanks for getting into more detail so that our various implementations
can be fully correct and consistent.

Hoping you can identify one or two of the players which you think is
correct, we might then use those as basis for comparison and calibration of
other players.

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br        brutzman at nps.edu

Watkins 270,  MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA    +1.831.656.2149

X3D graphics, virtual worlds, Navy robotics https://
faculty.nps.edu/brutzman