[x3d-public] X3D Working Group agenda 20 JAN 2023: commentreviewfor C, C++, C# draft specifications

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 25 09:45:14 PST 2023

➢ That is l, create an X3DJSON loader that supports scene creation with SAI,

I would say to focus on SAI scene creation. The DOM already has its services for processing html dom graph so should be available if scene is hosted by html browser.

➢ I just don’t know if methods like …

All browser services and data types are listed in the SAI abstract spec.

Joe