[x3d-public] X3D Semantic Web minutes 17 June 2019:communications, workshop, FOAF, RDFa, ontology mappings

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 16:29:15 PDT 2019

Also missing are water, liquid, fluid, and predicates involving those objects, AFAICT with some simple searches.

ParticleFlowObject is present.

Dish is present, Spoon is not. Serve is missing.

Fork is missing (referencing the below). Merge is present.

Mold (verb) is missing. I am referring mainly to vertex mapping here.  This is somewhat important for my scenes. Morph is present.

I’m not sure how any of these things apply to 3D or X3D.

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10