[x3d-public] This is why we need a good scenegraph fuzzer (not only for fuzz testing, but for translation).

John Richardson warthogale at aol.com
Sat Jan 30 15:36:19 PST 2021

Virtual Augmented Reality Salutations,
I can suggest OWASP for application fuzzing. Not originally designed for 3-D applications and scenegraph websites. So your mileage may vary.
This suggestion is from an web IA perspective so trying to figure out ways to crash scenegraphs randomly for testing [my definition of fuzzing] would equal some assembly required.
John