[x3d-public] Production HAnim X3D JSON seems to still work

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 16:04:58 PDT 2021

I'm not really seeing glTF being exported as X3D by me. X3DJSONLD.js may
do it, IDK--try it on my website.  I think Michalis is working on
something, and one could try with Blender.

I'm not really a python programmer, and would tend to dump the .blend
file as .json (using bpy of course), then translate to XML.

John